Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Elevations



After doing some research on materials. I decided to have zinc wall panels in an orthagonal grid system. I like the straight line pattern instead of the staggered look. For the base and core material, I decided to go with black slate brick. I think the bluish gray coloring of the zinc panels would go very well with the black stone look for the base. When you are inside the building especially the pool area you will see the black slate base wrapping around the central core. I played around with the coloring because black slate is not just black, its a mixture of grays so the elevations represent that. I think it looks very interesting. I will continue working on the interior elevations as well.



1 comment:

  1. im thinking...i have a comment on how the brick wall ends at the base and the doors begin- not right yet...thinking

    ReplyDelete