Monday, March 21, 2011

Studio Culture

Hey Guys,

I would like to get your impression on this. Like, I have been talking to Rob and we both have different and similar opinions on what our studio culture should be like. To some degree, this is the real world and we are all one day going to be at competition with eachother which seems to make us all seem abit distant with eachother. However, we are all also trying to help eachother out and get eachother's opinions. Its a double duo. As far as hanging out afterwords and everyone being all lovey dovey, I dont know about how you guys feel but again, this is just my thoughts on it: I think in concept its a great idea, but it just doesnt seem to work out so well. Like, everyone seems to have jobs, or other obligations not to mention we all live so far from eachother. Thats just some of my own feelings on the subject... If I am being a complete idiot or you agree, just post your feelings on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment