Thursday, March 31, 2011

All

I did not see anything pinned up for the following individuals:
Robert and Joshua ; also
Eric, I am waiting for, and same for Jamie, they both spoke to me.

Everyone should take a look:
Lewis had an interesting physical model started.
Gregory, Nathan, and Giuseppe also had interesting new thoughts (schemes) with drawings and models.

Guseppie- I would think of the space "between" in the front as the way to get the public to the roof terrace and then to the community room. Its getting there!

Jesse- I would reconsider the lockers as the full "middle" bar and the gym on the other side, putting offices and community room above. Make the lockers rooms as a social space like the ancient bath house plans.

I would like to start next class by putting the models in a line and speaking about
Gregory or Lewis's structure.

7 comments:

  1. I was pinned up right behind Sal

    ReplyDelete
  2. There wasn't enough space for me to pin-up but I had my stuff on my desk hoping we could talk about it. I saw what you had posted on the blog and having a long span truss over the entire building like a 'shell' I've been working on the plans and figuring out the spa area on the second floor and open offices on the third floor. The rooms act as a solid/void configuration, enclosed inside a shell like structure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. posting the work is always a good option and counts as participation.
    Robert:ok, The whole "shell" is another way of looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had sent you two emails yesterday - one in the morning and one in the evening to see if you looked at my progress yet.

    I basically have the two masses - the smaller one which goes inside the larger one and now the roof does not have the pitch but rather creates a habitual space in the new space created and the two entities are further defined so that it is clear and visually noticeable to have the smaller building mass literally penetrating into the side of the larger one for a new space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. confirming email sent to amoiaarch@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. do not see it, i am changing my server so had some issues; use the blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok I will post it on the blog then when I get home tonight

    ReplyDelete