Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pictures


Hey Guys,

I went to the site yesterday and took some pictures which mainly targets the neighboring buildings. I am currently putting the pictures on my own website instead of spamming this blog with over 80 pictures. ( www.kbruno.webs.com and go under works of art - should be a section labeled SITE PICTURES) I also made this presentation board if anyone wants it, or just would like to look more at the facades of the adjacent buildings.

I am sorry Nick for getting this to you so late. If you do not get all the elevations done by Tuesday, I will try my best to help you out as much as can be! Sorry again.

3 comments:

  1. Heres a picture of the Site I took last semester. Gives you an idea of the surrounding building heights and the water front view.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/curreri/IMG_3299.jpg?t=1297611691

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jesse. Great picture man! How high exactly are you in this picture?

    ReplyDelete